Plan Ahead for What's Next
Important events happen every day at Mason. Our goal is to inform the community about planned activities and advise with up-to-the-moment updates when necessary.
Receive day-to-day updates on construction and campus activities by following @TodayatMason on Twitter.
- May 20, 2021Chilled Water Outage in SUB I: May 21–24
- May 19, 2021Patriot Circle and nearby campus roadways will be milled and paved. Sidewalks, ADA ramps, and curb sections will undergo repairs around the Fairfax Campus.
- April 30, 2021Several pathway changes will go into effect in May as work continues on the Core Campus project.
- April 2, 2021The Mason Pond Lawn and Holton Plaza outdoor performance spaces will host several events in April and early May. To ensure event safety, Mason Pond Drive from just past the entrance to Buchanan Hall parking lot to the Concert Hall loading dock will be closed to vehicular traffic on the following dates. An additional road closure will be in effect on Aquia Creek Lane.
- March 30, 2021Renovation work will begin at the Johnson Center South Plaza on Tuesday, March 30, and continue through April.
- March 24, 2021Core Campus construction project update
- March 15, 2021Pedestrian advisory: Pathway change, March 15–26, 2021
- November 24, 2020
- October 15, 2020x
- September 29, 2020
- September 24, 2020
- September 1, 2020