Plan Ahead for What's Next
Important events happen every day at Mason. Our goal is to inform the community about planned activities and advise with up-to-the-moment updates when necessary.
Receive day-to-day updates on construction and campus activities by following @TodayatMason on Twitter.
- July 8, 2022Parking lots around the Fairfax Campus will undergo paving and repairs from July 11–30, weather permitting.
- May 26, 2022A traffic signal at Mason Square (formerly the Arlington Campus) will be replaced May 25-26, 2022.
- May 26, 2022Traffic alert for high school graduations hosted at EagleBank Arena on George Mason University's Fairfax Campus, May 26-June 17, 2022
- May 12, 2022The ramp from Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) North to I-66 East will close temporarily beginning during the daytime hours on or about Friday, May 13.
- April 6, 2022George Mason University officially welcomed a new era in Arlington with Wednesday’s groundbreaking ceremony for Fuse at Mason Square, which will serve as a technological hub in the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor connecting students, faculty, industry and government.
- March 28, 2022The Enslaved people of George Mason Memorial will be dedicated at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, April 4, as part of the university’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
- Fairfax Campus Traffic Advisory: George Mason Blvd Northbound Lanes Closed Wednesday, March 16, 6–10 a.m.March 15, 2022George Mason Blvd Northbound Lanes Closed Wednesday, March 16, 6–10 a.m.
- January 5, 2022The first steps of the construction project that will reshape and reimagine George Mason’s Arlington Campus are scheduled to begin this week, weather permitting.
- Fairfax Campus Traffic Advisory: Braddock Road/Roanoke River Road lane closures to affect Winter Graduation ceremoniesDecember 8, 2021Fairfax Campus Traffic Advisory: Braddock Road/Roanoke River Road lane closures
- December 6, 2021Join us for a virtual outreach event to learn more about professional services and construction subcontracting opportunities on the Arlington Campus Expansion project.
- November 12, 2021Finley Asphalt and Concrete will perform sidewalk repairs on the Fairfax Campus during the week of Nov. 15–19, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- November 1, 2021Aquia Creek Lane will be closed between the SUB I loading dock and the Mason Pond Parking Deck from Monday, Nov. 1, through Monday, Nov. 22.