Plan Ahead for What's Next
Important events happen every day at Mason. Our goal is to inform the community about planned activities and advise with up-to-the-moment updates when necessary.
Receive day-to-day updates on construction and campus activities by following @TodayatMason on Twitter.
- March 29, 2023An ROTC training exercise will occur on the Fairfax Campus on Thursday, March 30. Contractors will perform sidewalk repairs around Patriot Circle from Thursday, March 30, through Friday, April 14.
- March 21, 2023Pedestrian pathways will be demolished and replaced on the Fairfax Campus from Tuesday, March 21, through Saturday, March 25.
- March 17, 2023Campus Drive and Rapidan River Road will be milled and repaved from March 20–24. Work will occur between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting. Traffic changes will be in effect.
- March 13, 2023Various roadways on the Fairfax Campus will be milled and repaved from March 13–18. Work will occur between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting.
- February 24, 2023Intermittent road closures will be in effect at Mason Square until March 10, 2023.
- January 9, 2023Mason Square Traffic Advisory: Road Closures on Founders Way North during January 2023
- November 14, 2022This week, a major weeknight concert at EagleBank Arena will have significant impacts on parking and traffic on and around the Fairfax Campus.
- November 7, 2022This week, two major weeknight events at EagleBank Arena will have significant impacts on parking and traffic on and around the Fairfax Campus. Read more regarding events on Nov. 8 and Nov. 11.
- October 12, 2022Parking and Traffic Alert for Fairfax Campus: Oct. 13–15
- August 15, 2022Several parking and traffic closures will occur on the Fairfax Campus from Aug. 17–21 to accommodate the move-in of nearly 6,000 residential students.
- August 1, 2022Work has begun on the “Necklace Phase One and Stream Restoration” project on George Mason University’s Fairfax Campus, Mason Facilities announced.
- July 13, 2022The Hylton Parking Lot at George Mason University's SciTech Campus will be closed during construction for the Life Sciences Engineering Building.