Plan Ahead for What's Next
Important events happen every day at Mason. Our goal is to inform the community about planned activities and advise with up-to-the-moment updates when necessary.
Receive day-to-day updates on construction and campus activities by following @TodayatMason on Twitter.
- Fairfax Campus Traffic Advisory: Braddock Road/Roanoke River Road lane closures to affect Winter Graduation ceremoniesDecember 8, 2021Fairfax Campus Traffic Advisory: Braddock Road/Roanoke River Road lane closures
- December 6, 2021Join us for a virtual outreach event to learn more about professional services and construction subcontracting opportunities on the Arlington Campus Expansion project.
- November 12, 2021Finley Asphalt and Concrete will perform sidewalk repairs on the Fairfax Campus during the week of Nov. 15–19, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- November 1, 2021Aquia Creek Lane will be closed between the SUB I loading dock and the Mason Pond Parking Deck from Monday, Nov. 1, through Monday, Nov. 22.
- October 27, 2021A large area of green space anchored by a new amphitheater is scheduled to open this week in the center of George Mason University’s Fairfax Campus.
- October 23, 2021A new outdoor space will open between Horizon Hall and Harris Theatre during the week of Oct. 25.
- October 19, 2021George Mason University will hold a public hearing to receive comments from interested parties regarding a Public-Private Education Facilities and Infrastructure Act (PPEA) proposal received from Mason Innovation Partners, LLC (MIP). The proposal is regarding a ground lease to MIP for the purposes of developing the Gateway Building on land owned by the University on the Arlington, Virginia campus.
- August 27, 2021Arlington Campus traffic advisory
- August 16, 2021Traffic and parking advisory for the Fairfax Campus, Aug. 17-22, 2021, during the move-in of residential students.
- June 9, 2021Fairfax Campus roadways will be re-striped from June 9–11.
- May 20, 2021Chilled Water Outage in SUB I: May 21–24
- May 19, 2021Patriot Circle and nearby campus roadways will be milled and paved. Sidewalks, ADA ramps, and curb sections will undergo repairs around the Fairfax Campus.