Plan Ahead for What's Next
Important events happen every day at Mason. Our goal is to inform the community about planned activities and advise with up-to-the-moment updates when necessary.
Receive day-to-day updates on construction and campus activities by following @TodayatMason on Twitter.
- November 14, 2022This week, a major weeknight concert at EagleBank Arena will have significant impacts on parking and traffic on and around the Fairfax Campus.
- November 7, 2022This week, two major weeknight events at EagleBank Arena will have significant impacts on parking and traffic on and around the Fairfax Campus. Read more regarding events on Nov. 8 and Nov. 11.
- October 12, 2022Parking and Traffic Alert for Fairfax Campus: Oct. 13–15
- August 15, 2022Several parking and traffic closures will occur on the Fairfax Campus from Aug. 17–21 to accommodate the move-in of nearly 6,000 residential students.
- August 1, 2022Work has begun on the “Necklace Phase One and Stream Restoration” project on George Mason University’s Fairfax Campus, Mason Facilities announced.
- July 13, 2022The Hylton Parking Lot at George Mason University's SciTech Campus will be closed during construction for the Life Sciences Engineering Building.
- July 8, 2022Parking lots around the Fairfax Campus will undergo paving and repairs from July 11–30, weather permitting.
- May 26, 2022A traffic signal at Mason Square (formerly the Arlington Campus) will be replaced May 25-26, 2022.
- May 26, 2022Traffic alert for high school graduations hosted at EagleBank Arena on George Mason University's Fairfax Campus, May 26-June 17, 2022
- May 12, 2022The ramp from Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) North to I-66 East will close temporarily beginning during the daytime hours on or about Friday, May 13.
- April 6, 2022George Mason University officially welcomed a new era in Arlington with Wednesday’s groundbreaking ceremony for Fuse at Mason Square, which will serve as a technological hub in the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor connecting students, faculty, industry and government.
- March 28, 2022The Enslaved people of George Mason Memorial will be dedicated at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, April 4, as part of the university’s 50th anniversary celebrations.