Campus Drive and Rapidan River Road will be milled and repaved from March 20–24. Work will occur between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., weather permitting. Traffic changes will be in effect:
- Sections of Rapidan River Road will be closed March 20–24:
- All parking along Rapidan River Road will be closed starting March 19 at 11 p.m. until March 25 at 7 a.m. Permit holders and visitors should use the West Campus Parking Lot.
- The Mason Shuttles stop on Rapidan River Road by the softball stadium will be closed.
- West Campus Parking Lot will be accessible from Campus Drive only.
- Campus Drive will remain open with one-way traffic controls March 23–24:
- The section of Campus Drive between Global Lane and Patriot Circle will be closed, except to Mason Shuttles and for ADA access to the RAC. Eastbound traffic on Campus Drive will detour onto Global Lane and Mason Pond Drive to reach Patriot Circle.
- Westbound traffic may access Campus Drive via Mason Pond Drive and Global Lane.
Reference the Fairfax Campus map for road locations. Allow additional travel time to and from campus. Contact Facilities Customer Service at 703-993-2525 with questions.