Parking lots around George Mason University's Fairfax Campus will undergo paving and repairs from July 11–30. The following schedule is subject to change, based on weather and conditions:
- July 11: Fenwick Library Loading Dock and Tallwood (on Roberts Road) will be closed.
- July 12: Buchanan Hall Lot and RAC Parking Lot will be closed. Disabled parking in front of the RAC will be closed, but patrons may use the Aquatic and Fitness Center. Alternate disabled parking will be located on Mason Pond Drive.
- July 13–14: Finley Lot and Thompson Hall Loading Dock will be closed.
- July 15: Peterson Hall Lot and Rogers Lot (in front of Subway) will be closed.
- July 18–26: West Campus Lot will be closed.
- July 22: Police and Safety Headquarters Lot will be closed.
- July 27–30: Lot L will be closed.
View the Fairfax Campus parking map for locations. Information will be updated on the Mason Transportation website and @MasonParking on Twitter.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as repairs are made to support the campus.