Update (4/13/21): The lane closure on Aquia Creek Lane has been extended through April 28. The lane closure was previously expected to end on April 23.
The Mason Pond Lawn and Holton Plaza outdoor performance spaces will host several events in April and early May. To ensure event safety, Mason Pond Drive from just past the entrance to Buchanan Hall parking lot to the Concert Hall loading dock will be closed to vehicular traffic on the following dates (access to the Buchanan Hall parking lot will remain open):
- Tuesday, April 6, 11 p.m. until Friday, April 9, 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 10, 11 p.m. until Sunday, April 1, 10 p.m.
- Thursday, April 15, 11 p.m. until Sunday, April 18, 10 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22, 11 p.m. until Sunday, April 25, 10 p.m.
- Thursday, April 29, 11 p.m. through Monday, May 3.
The Mason Pond Parking Deck and Disabled Parking on Mason Pond Drive will remain accessible via the traffic circle on Patriot Circle near the RAC. Please be cautious driving in this area when road closures are in effect.
An additional road closure will be in effect on Aquia Creek Lane through April 28. One lane of traffic will be closed to facilitate work for the Core Campus project.
Visit https://cfa.gmu.edu/events/outdoor-performances for more information on the Center for the Arts Outdoor Performances.
Student Involvement spring event information is available at https://si.gmu.edu/calendar.